Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bare Oak Note...

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

I love sketch Challenges...even when they are Super challenging! :)

I just Had to use my new Memory Box stamps and Paper again for this week's SCS Sketch. I added some tiny heart twinkle stickers to the Bare Oak and stamped the Periwinkle butterfly straight onto one of the Sugardrop papers...

Supplies:
Stamps: Bare Oak, Periwinkle (Memory Box,) Just a Note (Savvy)
Paper: Sugardrop, Mocha CS (Memory Box)
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On, Chocolate chip (sponged around the edges and for the clouds,) Truw Thyme (Sponged ont he ground beneath the tree)
Misc: Tiny Heart Twinkle Stickers, Dew Drops, Prima Flowers, Satin Ribbon, Oval Punches, Button

I am off to work on more sketches...there are quite a few this weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by

13 comments:

  1. My! What pretty matching ribbon you have there! :)

    It's a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Rachel! There's something waiting for you over at my blog... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my! What a beautiful card creation you made! Truely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Beautiful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your killin' me, Girlfriend! These are gorgeous! Can't wait to get my MB goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a gorgeous card, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've outdone yourself. This one is really incredible. I love the layout, the color scheme, the textures, the blings, it all works together perfectly! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, nice mix of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How elegant! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! I LOVE this card! It's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the dimension of the box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}