Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tea for Two...

Come oh come ye tea-thirsty restless ones - the kettle boils, bubbles and sings, musically -Rabindranath Tagore

Time for the Bi-Weekly Elzybells Challenge...and this time around it is another of everyone's favorites...a Sketch!! Please play along! Use keyword EBC15 if you upload to SCS.


I pulled out my new
Tea for Two for this one and paired it with some older Crate Paper I had. I love these cups for Paper Piecing, I'm not sure I will ever color them. :)

For the sentiment on the inside I omitted some of the words from a sentiment in the set (it says coffee and I wanted this one to be Tea related)

Supplies:
Stamps:
Tea for Two (Elzybells)
Paper: Crate Paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers for Shading, Creamy Caramel
Misc:
Sticky Gems, Button, Embroidery Floss, Gelly Roll Stardust Pen

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the other Design Team Creations:

Elizabeth
Angel
Deborah
Eva
Frances
Jeanne
Kim
Kitty
Maria
Michelle
Paula
Stephanie
Tobi
Charlene

7 comments:

  1. Love it! That's a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful friend card, love the cups and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous craetion here Rachel, love it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, love the paper pieced cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Rachel! I love the cups!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card :) Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}