Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anya in Pink...

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking. -Elayne Boosler

I needed a large format card for a birthday celebration at work today. I grabbed my Miss Anya set and had to decide between the Purse carrying Miss Anya or the Shopping Anya, they were both perfect for the recipient! I decided to go with the Shopper, the Birthday Girl is a Big shopper and always wears the cutest matchy outfits and shoes and jewelry. She also loves Pink, so I grabbed my pad of Bittersweet paper by Basic Grey, my Copics and went to work.

The swirls and crocheted flower seemed perfect with a Glazed Brad in the flower. The inside just has a simple sentiment since so many people needed to sign it. After passing the card around for signatures I picked up 5 card orders!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Miss Anya (The Greeting Farm) BO'd...expected back in stock June 10th
Paper: Bittersweet (Basic Grey,) Mocha CS (Memory Box,) White (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Copic Markers
Misc: Crocheted Flower, Branch Punch (Martha Stewart,) Stardust Stickles, Rosy Pink Flourish E, White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Your coloring rocks and the little rhinestones are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! So cute! I would like to share a link to a website that has fabulous crafting furniture. I am sure you will love it. I am currently in a competition to win an EZ VIew desk but would also love the workbox. If you like, you could vote for my entry #274 in the giveaway gallery.

    Thanks in advance

    Doreen Martinez
    http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! Your coloring is off the chain! This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and woo hoo on the orders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I am always the one that gets stuck making the big cards for work too and I have SUCH a hard time filling the space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love they way you colored her! her socks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful! Pink rocks!!!
    Great creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supah cute girlie!! Love all that swirlie bling. Congrats on the orders too -cha ching!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. So perfectly done! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww this is beautiful and superbly coloured too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}