Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beaming for you...

Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today is Blogger's Challenge day, the challenge this week is Graduation. I had a special order for a Red and Black Grad card so this was perfect! I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Digital Grad Anya image, the layout is courtesy of Mercy, who was this week's Featured Stamper on SCS. There are Loads of Polka dots on this card for JBelle's Tuesday Challenge, so I guess this card it a Triple Challenge Card!!

I colored the image with Koh-i-noor Pencils and OMS and highlighted a few spots with a white gel pen. The swirl on the polka dot paper is a portion of a Zva Creative Flourish...I just love those for adding some bling!

The inside is simple and leaves some room for writing.

Supplies:
Stamps:
Grad Anya DS (The Greeting Farm,) Starlight Starbright, Happy Thoughts (Verve)
Paper: Textured Red Card (DVWV,) White CS,
Bitty Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: Ruby Red (SU,) Printer
Misc: Zva Creative
Flourish & Jet Bling, Prima Pixie Flower, White Gel Pen, Stitched Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Circle Nesties, Koh-i-noor Pencils & OMS

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! so cute Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so freakin' fabulous I can hardly stand it! The coloring is beautiful and I love the layout and of course all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous card Rachel. Love the polka dots, such a great contrast. Very eye catching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Rachel. Love the color scheme, the bling and wht a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rach! You have mad skilz! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one!!! That Anya is too freakin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so SWEET! I love the inside, too! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!! Love the coloring, and that image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I envy your coloring abilities! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with the white gel pen!!! I always forget the fact that I own one, lol!
    Beautiful card! TFS :*)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute AND fun at the same time!! This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love all the dots and swirls--really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tooo cute! Love the layout and the colors...very bold! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is amazing...love how it looks like her hair is shining!!! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. KA-uteness girlie! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable stamp set! I really love this Just Fabulous! I love the contrast and your use of color. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! Lovin' all the polka dots, the colors and the great details...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is FABULOUS!!!! Great job with those polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable! Love the polka dot accents.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this!! Your coloring is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SOOO cute! Love the swirls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}