Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cupcake Inspired...

Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare, And left the flushed print in a poppy there. -Francis Thompson
OK, I finally got it figured out!

I was lamenting my lack of a nice Script stamp for the background to my friend Edie and she was lamenting not having the Cuttlebug Script folder, we were feeling so sorry for ourselves that I think we were both convinced only a shopping spree would help! I decided I better look and see what CB folders I Did have and guess what I found??? You guessed it, I DO have the script folder!!! Maybe I need to do an inventory???

Here is the Inspiration Piece again...


I used a digital image from Sketching Stamper called Sweet Peas...I made them into Poppies though. ;)

I seem to be using the Top Note Die a lot for my insides...it works so well!!

Supplies: Stamps: Sweet Peas (Sketching Stamper,) A True Friend (a muse) Paper: Dark Chocolate (PTI,) Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold (SU) Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento,) Copic Markers Misc: Script Cuttlebug Folder, Dew Drops, Stardust Stickles, Lace Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to play along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and link your creation to THIS POST.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Rachel! I love that lace ribbon! And now that you mention it...after the fact...um...I have that script CB folder too! LOL!
    Love the inside of your card as well. That die is great for inside cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choices here, GORGEOUS Rachel! Those flowers are lovely...pretty color and love the sparkle! I'll 'try' and do this one! ;) Funny about the CB folder, I have so many and only use 2 or 3 of them, lol, no telling which ones I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love how that background looks and your coloring is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I love your poppy cards (still keep mine by my bed), but I have to say that the script really makes this card. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}