Monday, May 4, 2009

Whiff of Joy Card Kit Swap #1...

Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity. -John Ruskin


You all know about the super fun Card Kit Swaps my LOSTie Sisters and I have...it is seriously fun! We swap Patterned Paper, CS and images then we reveal what we did with the kit. It is amazing how many different cards come out of the same supplies!! This time around a few of us had ordered the Whiff of Joy Spring Kit and we each picked an image.

I chose Willow with Flower Basket (she is my absolute Favorite image from this kit) and paired her with some Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar paper I had in my stash. The layout of my card is pretty simple, but I loaded it up with flowers and pearls!

I went a little wild on the inside...

Supplies:
Stamps:
Willow with Flower Basket (Whiff of Joy,) Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper: Hey Sugar (Cosmo Cricket,) Blue Bayou, So Saffron (SU,) White (
PTI,) Textured Card (DCWV)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento,) Copic Markers
Misc:
Retro Flower Punch Med & Small, Pearl Stickers, Ticket Corner Punch, Branch Punch

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be showing the rest of my Swap cards throughout the week!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors and embellishments that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the colors and punched corners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty!! Love your corners and the great details & doing your cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this may have to be the sweet 16 card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored her and the flowers are perfect! That is one of my favorite images ever...I'm so mad I didn't preorder the spring kit. I won't make that mistake again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}