Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stories of Connor: Zoo Pics


Connor loves going to the Boise Zoo and to the MK Nature Center, he has been an animal lover all his life and currently wants to help endangered species when he grows up. Grandma has a big Animal book from National Geographic that notes whether animals are endangered, protected, etc...when he sees the little symbol for endangered he gets tears in his eyes.
We recently took a trip to the zoo with Grandpa and Cousin Angus...we have been to the zoo so many times I often don't bring my camera, but I am glad I did this time. (all photos have been editted using Picnik, I am playing around with effects right now!)

One of our favorite zoo friends, the Meerkat...

An early Spring bud...

Another favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}