Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another side of me...

I went to bed with a headache and woke up with a worse one. My mind is filled with an impressive amount of junk and I am stressed to the point of breaking. Today is not my day, my typical smile, twinkling eyes and happy go lucky attitude are hiding somewhere.

But, Beauty is where you find it...and days like today make me glad I don't experience long bouts of depression or dark places very often in my charmed life... Look at that, even on a day like today my Polly Anna hops out and finds the silver lining!

Beauty is Where You Find It: Another Side of Me

*Don't forget my Business Card Giveaway, ending April 25th*

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon! (I know all about the blahs...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back!! Haven't heard anything so I hope that things are a bit better. You're in my thoughts, Dearie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}