Thursday, July 19, 2012

Not forgotten

Hello followers! (If there are any of you left!) I know I rarely post here, but I haven't forgotten you all. I have not stamped or paper crafted (is that a word?) a Thing in months!!! I have been busy snapping away with my camera trying to become a real life photographer. If you would like to check out my photos please visit my Photo Blog, I would love to have you follow and/or comment on my new art! :)
On a personal note my life has been full of job stress and medical quandary. I posted Years ago asking if anyone had any ideas, since then my doctors have come up with a Possibility, but no actual diagnosis. I am currently in testing to see if we can prove or disprove that it is Hereditary Angioedema Type III.
Besides photography I am still dabbling a bit in the glass pendents I posted awhile back. A few of you asked for instructions and supplies...they are Super simple and just require scrapbook paper scraps, Diamond Glaze or similar glue and the glass tiles/bales from THIS awesome site. If you don't want to make them yourself I have quite a few available in my Etsy Shop!! :)

I will try to come back and post more often!!! I miss my many bloggy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}