Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Project Planner ~Daily Planner Page Printable


I have always used a planner, been a list maker and a lover of calendars. This year I decided to make my own planner. I purchased a Mini Binder from Target, it is a 3 ring Binder, with a pretty good capacity, but is half sheet sized, so it fits perfectly in my tote style purse.



Here is a peek at the planner itself...


 

I have been searching for the perfect daily planner page to fit on a 5.5" x 8.5" Page and just haven't found one I love, so I decided I better just make my own. If you would like to use it as well, feel free to download it!


Click on picture to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}