Friday, December 18, 2015

2016 Planner in Progress

Every December I spend hours hunting fown the Best templates for my Planner. I like a 2 page month and I use a half page mini binder, so finding just the right one is tough sometimes. Last year I used one from Cup of Delight and I Loved it. This year I am still looking. I found one, but it starts the week on Sunday and after a year of starting on Monday I worry I might get confuzzled.

I have my cover designed though...and that is always an important step!

(If you would like to use this just click on the image and save!)


Now off to troll more printable sites for Just the right calendar pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}