Saturday, February 17, 2007

Up and at em...

Serious illness doesn't bother me for long because I am too inhospitable a host. -unknown


Well, I am up off the couch, no pain pills in 2 days, on the road to recovery....from this episode, hoping to find a fix before I have another.

I had time to do some stamping last night, and I can now post a little something I made for a friends Birthday.

This card was inspired by all the great cards from the FS01 challenge this week



These 2 are both CASEd from krabearkub as part of the FS01 challenge



The Yellow Roses are part of the WT100 challenge, to find something online and use it as inspiration for a card. I did the Rose and Yellow ones for my Grandma.


A friend sent me 2 mailboxes from Target. Mine didn't have ANY, can you believe it??? So, I decided to decorate one and send it back to her with some birthday goodies inside. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great...I love your cards with the SAB sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You've been busy!
    I'm SO stealing that paper piercing idea on the blue card. I love that little accent.

    Everything looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}