Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pork Chops with Creamy Dijon Mushrooms

 Pork Chops with  Creamy Dijon Mushrooms


4 Pork Chops, boneless, lean, center cut (1 lb)
1 Tbsp Kraft Honey Mustard
1-2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 c cremini mushrooms, sliced (about 5 med-lrg)
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
Season Salt or Spike
1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (you can use Olive Oil, but I never heat my EVOO, it ruins it!)

Dredge chops lightly in flour and season salt, place in hot pan with oil. Brown both sides, then add mushrooms, garlic and mustard, turn down pan to low, add almond milk to deglaze and let cook for 8-10 min

I serve mine with Quinoa and steamed veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}