Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Raisin and Almond Energy Balls

My husband and son love these little balls and it is hard to keep them around long enough to eat them myself. I think next time I will make a double batch and take one to work...of course then my coworkers will eat them up!

These almost taste like an Oatmeal Raisin cookie...

Raisin and Almond Energy Balls

Ingredients

    1 1/4 c Almonds
    1 1/4 c Raisins (or 1 cup packed)
    1 tsp Cinnamon
    1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)

Directions

Rinse Almonds and raisins in water, shake off and combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until combined (it will start to form a ball in the mixer.) Form into 15 balls or bars

Nutritional Info
  • Servings Per Recipe: 15
  • Amount Per Serving: 1 ball/bar
  • Calories: 105.4
  • Total Fat: 6.2 g
  • Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
  • Sodium: 1.4 mg
  • Total Carbs: 11.7 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
  • Protein: 3.1 g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It means a lot to me that you follow my work and take the time to share how you feel! {SMILES}